Friday, February 25, 2011

Qulities Of Nurse Nightingale



She sixties bubbly, easy smile, sparkling eyes. She talks fast, moves too. Two large cardboard boxes lying on the ground before us. These boxes, she has closed and sealed with tape 18 years ago. They contain material Scientologist that he has accumulated during his six years in the Church.

these boxes, she is preparing to open before me for the first time since she fled the headquarters of the movement in California where she was held prisoner.
Do not miss the report of JE on Saturday and Sunday at 15h, at LCN.

"Leaving my first course in Scientology, I was floating. It was amazing. "Her eyes light up again when she saw this decisive moment of his life. "Each course brought me more benefits."

Jeanne, the fictitious name of this woman who wishes to remain anonymity has been initiated by a friend. Quickly, she became hooked. As a drug. She spends her evenings soon all the local movement, rue Papineau, and even weekends.

"It became compulsive admits it. I wanted to be surrounded by Scientologists. I wish my husband and my children are. I was so convinced that Scientology was the answer I wanted my loved ones to join. Thank you my God. Nobody listened to me. "

" I manipulated to get the money and I got "

Jeanne spends all his money in progress. She soon spends more than it earns. One day Church sent a member to help convince her father to lend him a large sum to buy a cruise on the training ship of the movement, the Freewinds and buy the "Bridge", a series of courses that cost him over $ 8000. "I manipulated to get the money and I got it," she said, astonished.

As if it were another person. "My father thought that something serious had happened and that I needed the money. He sent me money without question. "

After five and a half years within the movement, Jeanne finds himself in Los Angeles. She lives and studies full time. From 8am until 22h. Seven days a week

"We did that Sunday morning free to do our washing and our household. Officials took our attendance three times a day. And you had better not be late. "His balance
soon begins to crack. She cries for no reason. Lying in his bed in a dormitory where she lived with other students, she does not understand what happens to him, but dare not speak. Who could she do?
When her husband leaves, her fragile equilibrium is shattered. "I lost the ball says it still sounded. I started to cry constantly. It picked me up in the toilet, but I continued to cry. "

The Church does not want to let her go

She wants to leave, returning to Montreal. The Church refuses. And designate two bodyguards to watch over 24 hours on 24. "The bouncers followed me without saying a word. They walked two steps behind me. They followed me everywhere and remained at the door of the dormitory at night. I was a prisoner. "

After two weeks of custody, Joan understands that to escape she will have to play comedy. "I pretended that it was better. They would not let me go because they said that would hurt me outside. So I did as if I were any better. And they believed me. "She even pushes a sigh of relief in retrospect.

Once it is released from his supervisors, Jeanne fled. "At the bus terminal I was afraid, afraid she repeated with emotion. I hid behind the benches, behind the columns. I knew that if they saw me, they would come get me and they would not let me go. "

Only when the bus en route to New York that she breathes. His hands are still shaking. Jeanne finally turned back to Scientology.

Memories painful

"It opens them?" She looks at me, smiling. I take a box, using the open. Her hands searched the documents carefully arranged 18 years ago, way back memories buried. There are books, cards, invoices, many bills. Emotion wins

former Scientologist. She gets carried away often swear, she never does when it falls on a high bill. Above all, she finally realizes how much she had been brigaded.

Among the bundles of papers carefully arranged in an accompanying letter from his father the $ 8 500 check he had sent there are over 20 years. Jeanne passes his hand gently on the ink dried in the signature of his father.

"I had forgotten all this. I deleted it from my mind. Here I am tabarnak. I realize the magnitude of what I went through. "She laughs. "Excuse me. I laugh, but it's not funny. "

Jeanne told estimate that 10 000 or 15 000 dollars the amount it had sunk in Scientology. The counting of bills found in the box amounts to $ 40 000 instead.

Jeanne pauses, looks at me. She regained her composure. "I'm glad we do what we do here. It makes me feel good. It relieves me. "

It took 18 years for this woman to confront her past. She will never forget. He must learn to live with now.

* Facebook * Twitter


* Print * Send

In video
I met a former follower of Scientology. Excerpt from the show.
I met a former follower of Scientology. Excerpt from the show.
I met a former follower of Scientology. Extract from ...

* Feed - All new
* All national news
* All new video

In
I met an ex-follower Scientology. Excerpt from the show.
I met a former follower of Scientology. Excerpt from the show.
I met a former follower of Scientology. Excerpt from the show. Read also

team I take part in Church of Scientology
team I took part in
The Church of Scientology infiltrated Exclusive JE
The Church of Scientology Scientology infiltrated
extends its tentacles Survey
JE Scientology has tentacles

Incursion In this section the heart of a controversial move
Incursion Survey I in the heart of a controversial move
The budget expected in late March
Quebec Public Finance Budget expected late March
effect Bouchard work there? Shale gas
effect Bouchard work there?
Scientology has tentacles Survey I
Scientology has tentacles
Prisoner of Scientology Exclusive JE
Prisoner of Scientology
A daunting task for Lucien Bouchard Interviewed Larocque-Lapierre
A daunting task for Lucien Bouchard


Close Personalize your weather
Province / Territory

City Select a province or territory and a city. Corresponding to the weather Your preferences will be displayed at each of your subsequent visits. -8 ° C


Montréal Change City
new VAT on Facebook

Headlines
* * The most popular

* Environment Canada lifted its warnings Less snow than expected
* Hollywood Charlie Sheen gets carried away and her show void *
Nothing goes to Christina
* Cops sleepy in the car "It does not make much sense - Robert Dutil
Accident * Montreal on Notre Dame

* Jean Pascal" Hopkins has a much Bigmouth "An octogenarian
Levis * * Survey fatally caught up
I incursion in the heart of a controversial move
* Public Finance of Quebec's budget expected in late March
* Survey Agency QMI Gomez unloved




http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos / national/archives/2011/02/20110225-194634.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment