Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Do Bath Mats Stick

Chambery Netherlands Worldwide

Ivorian "in love": a beautiful stranger sends you mail and over the languid days you ask for money. There are now hacking mailboxes to request in a letter sent to scare all the contacts of the victim, help and money.

Alexandretta Bugelli residing in Combe de Savoie, has paid the price. Monday, February 14, she received a dozen phone calls. "All I am saying the same thing:" I received your mail, I was going to pay because you looked like you really need help. "" The mail in question says this: "I am in Cote d Ivory part of a conference. I forgot my bag in a taxi. [...] In addition, yesterday I sprained ankle. [...] I have to pay fees. I urgently need you lend me 1150 euros. "The payment method is clearly detailed. By money.
Her cousin had "plunged headlong "

And the scam worked. Its cousin, the Paris region, has sent the money the same day. "But we already had Echo African scams but when you read his mail, it has plunged headlong. I was worried for her. "For

email is credible. "She calls me" darling "as she is accustomed to. I know she speaks and he happens to move. "They had so much peeled all emails, knew details of his life ... and were able to better fool the recipients. In Savoy, the process is known. "We had one or two complaints a few months ago," said Commissioner of Chambery. "This kind of scam is rare but happens. "

Alexandretta Bugelli wanted to complain to the police. "But they refused to register because I was not the victim. But I am a victim! It's like slander, it is still something. "Her cousin

complained. "We know we will not get our money. But I am angry against the postal bank as it continues to work with Western Union so that the procedures are not met. Upon receiving the money, no ID required. "

Post defends itself by stating that it informs customers about fraud for sending money. In terms of reception, it is Western Union and who cares according to the company, the processes are quite stringent.

"We allow them to send cash to the other side of the world in very short time. Afterwards, if this channel is used for fraudulent purposes, we are not responsible. Today, Alexandretta no longer has access to its mailboxes. "I think I'll go back to the good old letter ..."

by writing the DL on 27/02/2011 at 05:35
Viewed 310 times


http://www.ledauphine.com/savoie/ 2011/02/26/ses-proches-escroques-de-1-150

0 comments:

Post a Comment