Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monica Roccaforteclips

You & Jin U.S.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/174/061910037jinakanishilal.jpg


It's been a while since I've posted more, as I was pretty busy and all, including concerts Jin in LA that I was (I was free as well enjoy it, eh). But since a lot of new fallen, I think, particularly the announcement of his tour in the United States in September-October 2010 .

We heard from the "success" (Relative) of its first concert June 19 at Club Nokia (and journalists were already talking of a tour in May, given that Jin had planned from the beginning to stay until October), but he announced orally when called by his fans, he is back on stage after his last concert on June 20 He will take his troupe to New York , Chicago, Houston, San Francisco , Anaheim, Los Angeles and Las Vegas (his dream).

He also left a message on the homepage site :

" Thank you very much. This concert was extraordinary.
I have an announcement to make.

I'll be touring America later this year.
I'll see you there no doubt.
I loved the crowd here when you return to the tour.
I promise you it will be even better than You & Jin.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Thanks.
Thank you very much.
Ciao! "



By Jin


And by the way! It has nothing to do but make things much clear: for those who hope to find info on Jin's privacy, or rumors about him, go your way. What happens outside the field of art to me relates to nothing, to you in anything. I therefore will not distribute any article of such gossip, photo private (although I already did), on principle. So for those who have fallen on this blog by typing "Jin Lex" on google, sorry, but he'll have to go your way. You will not find anything here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment