Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mandigo 3gp Free Movies

JaME interview Jin Akanishi


Jin Akanishi Interview in Los Angeles

Interview June 26, 2010 at 20:01
Author: Anna
Source: JaME

solo concerts on the eve of Jin of KAT-TUN in Los Angeles, JaME was able to sit with him for a brief interview.


http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5710/1804a.jpg
© Akanishi Jin

In June, Jin Akanishi , a member of the famous Johnny's group KAT-TUN , decided to stand on its own feet with a number of solo shows USA. Before giving three concerts in California, JaME had the opportunity to talk with the young star. During the interview, he shared his thoughts on his adventure with JaME.


What made you decide to do solo shows now?

Jin: I love writing music, and had many my own music I created. I wanted to play my songs and that everyone listens.


Your recent solo tour and performances in Los Angeles were called You & Jin . What kind of concerts do you hope to convey with this title?

Jin: The "You" refers to all the fans, and "Jin" is me, sure. It's a bit ... (Pause) I have friends from different backgrounds, and there
many fans in many countries, and we all work together. No matter what color your skin - yellow, white, brown - or if you're gay, straight, lesbian, everyone works together to achieve a goal, and that's credit er a great show.


Do you intend to release a solo material?

Jin: I! (Laughter)


Your style as a solo artist is different from your work with KAT-A ?

Jin: I think it's very different, more hip-hop, pop style Western.


How is this different to solo play unlike KAT-TUN ?

Jin : In a group, if I make a mistake, someone can cover for me. When I do a solo show, I must take responsibility for any error. And then I create my style, my show, my music ... but it is not so different because it This is always fun.


As you make your own solo tour, did you feel growing up as an artist?

Jin : Aah, I do not know ... I do not think there is a difference in me.


You have a lot of experience as an actor. Is there something you can do as an actor you can not do as a singer, and vice versa?

Jin: When I play, I can be a different person. It's fun because I can experience things that would not happen normally in my real life. As a singer, I sing my songs for people to listen. Share my music with everyone is the best part.

What do you expect from your shows in Los Angeles? Do you think the American fans will be different japonaiss fans?

Jin: I heard that American fans are more active, they love to dance and really (snaps fingers) have fun. In Japan, people just love to watch the show. My music style is club and I really want everybody loose.


Is there anything special that you really like to do in Los Angeles?

Jin: I have many friends in LA, and I enjoy spending time with them. I also enjoy playing golf. The view and the weather is so amazing when I play. We can not really have the same thing in Japan.


Where else would you play?

Jin : All over Europe, Canada, in other parts of Asia ... then I want to go to Japan and give more solo concerts there.


Give a message to your fans overseas, where-you-please.

Jin : For now, I have my concert in LA. I'd go anywhere in the world, but to do that, I need to hear your voice! Then, send letters, go to Twitter (laughs). If you can, come see my concerts. Share my music and fun we all.


JaME would like to thank Krista Erickson, Rin Ueno Ikuya Fuchigami and for making this interview possible.

Read more: http://www.jame-world.com/us/articles-64881-interview-with-jin-akanishi-in-los-angeles.html # ixzz0s50EFMI3

0 comments:

Post a Comment