Sunday, June 27, 2010

Microwave Riddle For A Treasure Hunt

Jovette Rivera to You & Jin

Jovette Rivera, who wrote one of the new songs Akanishi Jin, Yellow Gold , left a message on The concert, which was (Sunday):


Jin Akanishi and me. The concert was awesome!
June 21, 2010, 4:14 p.m.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5608/el2ohd.jpg

"I went the last U.S. concert Jin Akanishi tonight.
Jin sang my song''Yellow Gold.''
was great! I saw an awesome dance.
After the concert, I met Jin backstage, and we took pictures.
Jin is a wonderful boy. He said he wanted to work with me in the future. I was glad to hear that.
In fact, fans of Jin asked me for an autograph during the concert. I
a little surprised but very pleased. "

(The translation is very bad, but I'm too lazy to think .. xD)


To those who do not know, Jovette Rivera is a singer / songwriter / composer / model / actor currently working in Japan. He writes in various genres (although it has been "trained on the piano): pop, hip hop, rock, metal, but also cometary dies music, ballads, film music, etc.. He has composed for many groups of Johnny's, KAT-TUN particular, News, Uchi Hiroki, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment