Thursday, January 6, 2011

What To Write In A Christening Card For A Friend

Argh! Thirty

Okay so for my birthday I got a computer! It's magic!

Except that I did not Word. And then you say, you've already done this one, Word will get through your job, bitch! Unless the offer is over, now that ben my little lady should pay and that therefore I had to download Open Office I do not.

Ya man's not dead, okay, it puts me in a ball, but good.

Before the holidays I lost my blue pen. Today I'll buy one because the teacher without a pen that does not. I come home and there I put my pen in my bag, I opened the pen to put a new cartridge ... This cunt seller a ball spun me when I wanted a pen, I'm going to go back ... I want to scream and gory stuff ...

Yes, I know it's not serious but it annoys me.

That was the rant free. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment