Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sailboat With Labeled Parts

[Fic] Héautontimoroumenos Chapter 8 / 8 (Farias, Blade Storm x Floridas, NC-17)

Title: Héautontimoroumenos
Author: [info] berylia
Fandom: Farias
Rating: NC-17 Warnings
: From ass, ass, ass and Mpreg
Summary: Where we the story concludes as it began. Bla-bla
author : Frankly, I find it really cruel in this fic, but hey sometimes it's necessary to scream and cry characters ... So this makes me a cruel and jealous goddess, but fortunately not as much as the original author. ^ ^
And that's the end of this fic that took me over a year to write and mostly from the author of the barrel so that it blows like a lion in my back saying: "Hey! Write a little lazy!". Thank you [info] fantomefumee !

I am the wound and the knife ! / I am the slap and the cheek! / I am the limbs and the wheel / And the victim and the executioner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment