Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bead Bracelets Meaning Of Colors

Alone in the universe?

Today I went out to fetch my camera finally repaired (I had dropped on the floor of the office so good, he needed it). Yesterday I had given up grocery shopping by considering sleet and slush and snow throughout the night-soil slope that descends to the subway (yes I live on a hill, it's loose). Taking my courage in both hands, I decided this time to get out and I go very very slowly.

should know that last year I sprawled whenever it snowed because of that damned ice on the slope. So, I advance in fear and taking me to what I can. And meanwhile there are the same on their merry way without more careful, my wife looks at me with a certain impatience and pity as if I remained, and the kids laugh at me. So

I need to know!

Is I'm the only moron who traumatized advance to two centimeter / hour of ice time off? Is what I should declare my chionophobie to my doctor? Is this post in a direction other than to calm my tremors tetany?

0 comments:

Post a Comment