Sunday, November 21, 2010

Female Speeches From Movies

Holy Crack on a cracker!

You know you're a bad girl when instead of:
complete your newsletters / store home / dishwasher / washing laundry / cook / go to market / Write your Christmas fic / writing after The Dark Knight / cut your scenar BD / organize your outings to the opera / win the Nobel Peace ...
tu
watch all episodes of White Collar + + lazy in bed reading all the fics White Collar that are brought to your lily + fics in bed with Rampa ...

But you know you are really lost when: You fall in love
a couple so not only possible side By Ivan and Iruka and Kakashi and guns are ...

I fell in love with Neal Caffrey (the gorgeous, incredibly beautiful, with eyes of unicorns White Collar Heroes with / doing ass with / smiling / seductive / is being seduced by / Amount plans with Dean Winchester (Supernatural hero ironing my special series, yes!). A couple
crossover ... I ... I ... I'M IN LOVE TOO !!!!!!!!!! It's horrible I can not think of anything else!

But fortunately for me and proof that the internet is good and they are meant for each other: there is an LJ community about them! [info] dealtwice

So there are only five fics that are run in a duel but for now I'll spend all hours of day and night to convert the world to this wonderful pairing! The result therefore

0 comments:

Post a Comment