Saturday, October 30, 2010

90's Hairstyles For Women

Comment by Jin on his American tour (30/10)




Comment by Jin on his American tour
October 30, 2010


Last time talked Akanishi ; shows "Akanishi Jin Fan Club America Tour Farewell Party! We'll Be Together With You! "In early October. Now we have the opportunity to hear about the realization of the American tour which will begin shortly.

"The U.S. tour will be based on what I did to You & Jin as Nissay Theatre (Tokyo, ed) that 'in LA, and I want to show something more than the previous shows. Today, I represent "Yellow Gold Tour 3010", a futuristic theme. With this theme, I combine the sounds.

First, strengthen the music for it become something futuristic ... The dances and costumes will also feel more compact. Right now, I'm still preparing the shows. It is about two weeks before it begins, there is still much to do and it's not a good thing (laughs). That is as true for my own performance by examining the concert as a whole.


Although this is something great, like I'm working on, I want to present the best, because I want everyone to hear. I will not just make compromises, so I'll work hard. Now, I'm still stuck in a music studio, I also spent some time yesterday to work here and there.


Well, well, I wrote some new songs other than Body Talk I played at the "Farewell Party". The melodies are quite catchy and there are about one or two ballads. The lyrics speak of happy things, feeling sexy, and other genres like Body Talk, I 'll end up playing them in front of everyone in Japan. "


In carrying out the tour to the comments on concerts, Akanishi has wisely chosen his words. Next: He will share his thoughts on the upcoming U.S. tour. Forward to hear the update!


Source: Stanimir @ lj

0 comments:

Post a Comment