Saturday, April 3, 2010

554 554 Delivery Error

J-Web Yamapi No. 2339 (April 2, 2010)

Thursday (April 1), Pi, Ryo & Jin were out in Roppongi. They went to their usual box until 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, then Jin & Yamapi were I know not all sleep in that:


Quote:
J- Web Yamapi No. 2339 (April 2, 2010)

Today, after finishing training, I immediately went to rehearsals of MSSP.
Right now I'm on standby in the lodge. Someone gave

Massu in a bento!

Sounds delicious (^ ^)

Today there are so many people in the audience!
I feel we could have fun singing when รง started ~!

Yesterday, after many years, I again slept
with Jin!

He did not notice the alarm clock !

It did not stop ringing for about 10 times and he did not awake at all.

Finally, I am the one who had to wake him up!

Feeling that I had a good thing ~ ~



Source: The
ineelu2001

0 comments:

Post a Comment