Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rossignol Decoy Snowboard

Harry Potter - Remus Lupin - # 29 Death of shame

Title: The letter
Author: svetblacklupin
Theme: # 29 Death of shame
Fandom: Harry Potter
Character: Remus Lupin
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: JKR to
Note: Cross-posted ; on [info] 31_jours for the theme "Disaster"


It's horrible! Awful! Terrible! A disaster! A disaster! A disaster! The Apocalypse! This is the fiiiiin!

I have only to disappear. Maybe I should dig a hole in the ground and bury me forever. Or change of identity, to go abroad and never come back. Anyway, I must run away from here.

But what took me to write this letter to Mary? And why did I not better hidden? Yet it was obvious

than leaving it in my book of potions, which was placed on my desk, was not a proper hiding. Especially with the three individuals who share my dorm and who ignore the meaning of "privacy".

And now this idiot Sirius is standing on a table in the common room, my letter in hand, reading it aloud to the majority of Gryffindor. Laughing. And laugh at me. To laugh and cry for some.

And Mary was there, too. And she laughs.

I'm finished. Merlin made the Gryffindor Tower collapses and I die. Let all the house dies. Sirius first.

Or a black hole appears in the space-time and take me away. Very far from here. I go back in time until my birthday so I can get rid of this baby destined to become adolescent shame that my so-called friend is being publicly humiliated.

Maybe I should beg Snape to his knees to give me a huge stockpile of potions Oblivion. Anyway, humiliated humiliated, as far as it is before my "enemy" my friends.

-Eh, not blush like that, Moony! That's okay, everybody can not be a genius of poetry. Because telling a girl her eyes are as green as a clabbert (1) is not necessarily very elegant.

I want to die!

.

(1) a creature living in the trees like the intersection of a monkey and a frog. His skin is mottled green is smooth and devoid of fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment